Saturday 28 May 2011

Recipe:: Butterscotch Cornflake Cookies

Growing up we called these Paul's Easiest Cookies. I don't know who Paul is, but these ARE the easiest cookies I have EVER made. 3 ingredients only. For some reason we make these every Christmas. Add some colored sprinkles and they make a nice addition to any cookie tray.

Enjoy!


Make in: 9x13 inch pan
Total Time: 10 minutes

Ingredients:

1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1 (12 oz) pkg. Butterscotch Chips
6 Cups Cornflakes

Directions:

1. Mix peanut butter and butterscotch chips in microwave at low temperature until creamy.

2. Slowly pour in cornflakes, mixing as you go.

3. Press into a 9x13 inch greased baking dish.

4. Let cool. Sometimes I put them in the fridge for a few minutes because I want to be able to eat them immediately.

You'll cut them like a bar cookie. They are yum all around. I can eat a whole pan. We don't have butterscotch chips here in Scotland, so a couple of times per year I'll have family send me a box of goodies and butterscotch chips are always there. If you make them let me know!

2 comments:

  1. These look and sound awesome but they can't be too healthy! I'll be trying them out that's for sure! Thanks for the recipe. We had the summer pasta again this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look awesome.. thanks mary, i'll come to scotland some day...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.